Thursday, January 20, 2011

Have Crop Problems?

I just want to make growers aware we have funding from the North Carolina Small Grain Growers Association, Inc. for us to submit problem samples for diagnosis at the NCSU Plant Disease & Insect Clinic (30 total) and the NCDA&CS Agronomic Services Division Plant Tissue Laboratory (70 total). If you have small grain problems, I now have the ability to submit samples from Caldwell County "gratis", also known as FREE! As always, just give me a call 828 757 1290 or send and email (

No comments:

Post a Comment